The Culpeper Garden Club was organized on May 24, 1935 in Culpeper, Virginia. The Club joined the Virginia Federation of Garden Clubs on March 3, 1939.
The Club’s mission is to promote knowledge about and enjoyment of floral design and gardening, with an emphasis on environmentally responsible gardening and support of plant pollinators.
Culpeper Garden Club members have a love of gardening and floral design. Members enjoy sharing and showing their wide variety of horticultural specimens and flower arrangements at monthly meetings of which visitors are warmly welcomed.